Recent Articles

How to make Money Online for free?Without Investment?


Report : 1
This is my 1st report about on my work.In this i'll tell u some websites that are use-ful for make money online for free . In the future i'll  continuous  my work for Users who want to earn online money . So suggest me for my work and feedback me so i'll able to know about your thinking and what u want .Now Start first you need  Alertpay acccount for receiving payments  it is also free.Complete the below steps for creating Alertpay account.

About this service:-It is PTC(Pay to click)service .let us suppose if
You click 10 ads per day = $ 1
20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $ 10
Your daily earnings = $ 11
Your weekly earnings = $ 77
Your monthly earnings = $ 330
 
Step-1


1. Click here  and a new window will open 
2.Click on Sign Up.
3.Choose Peronal Pro(from account types)
4.Fill the required information
5.After completion a validation e-mail sent to your e-mail account .
6.Go to your Email inbox and activate your alert-pay account by clicking on blue links sent by alert pay.
7.Remember the E-mail that you was used for creating Alertpay account .


Step-2


1.Now click here 

2.Click on Register (left side in boxes )

3.Now fill your information.(don't erase mm82355 from refer)

4.In Alert pay E-mail put your Alertpay login email for receiving payments.

5.Complete your Registration.

6.After compilation Click on Login (Left side in box)

7.After login click on surfads .

8.Then you'll see 10 navy blue links.

9.Click on 1st links then a new tab or window will open .

10.Then you'll see reverse counting of time from 20sec on left top of new screen.

11.After Time compilation u'll see done mark on screen.

12.Complete the all the navy blue links 1 wise 1 then after it click on surf ads(left side on box)then u'll see your account balance is 1$.

Note:Remember only one time visit blue link in one day .








 

3 comments:

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.


Stop by my webpage ... free money to start business
Also see my web site > free money for small business startup

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More